License Agreement for GPOPS-II
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE PROCEEDING TO DOWNLOAD GPOPS-II
This page constitutes the official license for the General-Purpose Pseudospectral Optimal Control Software (hereafter referred to as “The Software” or “GPOPS-II”). By downloading, using, modifying, or distributing GPOPS-II you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions described in this license. Do not proceed with the download of GPOPS-II if you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
License Agreement for U.S. Government or University of Florida Use of GPOPS-II
The U.S. Federal Government and the University of Florida have a royalty-free license for use of GPOPS-II. The U.S. Government and University of Florida license rules for GPOPS-II are as follows:
- The Software may be used at only a U.S. Government facility or a University of Florida facility and is strictly for U.S. Government or University of Florida use
- The Software may not be distributed outside of the U.S. Federal Government or the University of Florida
License Agreement for Academic, Not-for-Profit, or Commercial Institution Use of GPOPS-II
If you are employed by an academic, not-for-profit, or commercial institution, the download and use of GPOPS-II requires a licensing fee. These fees, including instructions to pay via credit card, can be found at http://www.gpops.org/Purchase/Purchase.html. The academic, not-for-profit, and commercial licensing rules include are given as follows:
- The Software may only be used in-house by the licensee (that is, individual, department, or university) for academic research and classroom teaching
- The Software may may not be redistributed beyond that of the licensee (that is, individual, department, or university) for which the license has been granted
- The Software may not be reverse-engineered in any form whatsoever
DISCLAIMER: GPOPS-II is general-purpose software and is provided “as-is” with no warranties of any kind and no merchantability or fitness for any purpose or application. By downloading or using GPOPS-II you assume all liability for any use of GPOPS-II and agree to hold harmless the authors or the resellers of GPOPS-II. Furthermore, you may not recover any damages for any reason whatsoever.
Image Courtesy of NASA.